Welcome to the UCSD Police Department Online Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of your preliminary report for your records.
Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions please review our
Frequently Asked Questions or contact our Communications Center at (858) 534-4357.
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred on the UCSD campus.
- There are No Known suspects.
- This is a report concerning harassing phone calls, theft or vandalism.
- If this is a report for theft or vandalism, the loss or damage value does not exceed $1500.
Upon completion of this process you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted" showing that your
report is complete.
- Be given a case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the preliminary report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.